Wednesday 7 May 2008

Farewell to Esther

photographer: Chris Zissiadis

Our much-loved General Manager, Esther Anatolitis is leaving us on Friday and while we're sad to see her go, we're excited about her future prospects and know that she's going to go on and do some amazing work in broadcasting.

Here's what she had to say: "It's been an exciting time, and we've been able to build some great things together. In particular, it's been a joy to work with such talented staff in facilitating the 2008-2011 business plan and artistic program, and I am confident that the program we've developed will continue to challenge and engage you. I want to thank you all for your collaboration, inspiration, advice and support across this time, and I know we'll stay in touch. I start a new role as General Manager / CEO at SYN 90.7 FM and will continue as Co-curator of the Architecture+Philosophy series at FedSq and RMIT (now in its fourth year), as well as in my role as Co-chair of the Arts Industry Council (Victoria) board. I look forward to our future crossings of paths, as I continue to promote making as a philosophy for living."

Thanks Esther!

No comments: