- Fine jewellery by Amina McPhee
- Hand crocheted collars and cuffs by Berri Drum
- Softies by Betty & Hamish (Kate Brereton)
- Fine jewellery by Bonfire Folk (Kim Wearne)
- Illustrations and one-off artworks by Chloe Vallance
- Illustrated brooches by Cserpent Art (Charlotte Tizzard)
- Silver and ceramic jewellery by Deirdre Hoban
- Fine jewellery by Elise Newman
- Leather accessories by emerge (Emma Greenwood)
- Bespoke footwear by Emma the Shoemaker
- Silver/pewter & leather jewellery by Estelle Deve
- Jewellery by Femi Coppi
- Super futuristic dichroic glass jewellery by Jasmine Targett
- Tram-themed cushions and stationery by Mrs Beckinsale (Jennie Barnes)
- Enamel jewellery by Jill Hermans
- Laser-cut wooden accessories and homewares by lab ThreeOfive
- Embroidered neckpieces, brooches and accessories by Mainichi (Dearne Herrenberg)
- Super cute tote bags, calendars and homewares by Minnt (Angela YJ Shin)
- Leather accessories, bags and clutches by NancyGirl (Sue Manski)
- Repurposed vinyl record notebooks and homewares by Record Attempts (Mark Farrell)
- Vintage lampshades by Retro Print Vintage (Tamara Watts)
- Fine jewellery made from assorted materials including leather, straws, paper and silver by Rhiannon Smith
- Accessories, limited edition artworks and your new summer wardrobe by Sneak Design (Anika Cook)
- Fine silver and perspex jewellery by Tessa Blazey
- Fine geometric silver jewellery by Vanessa Maxim
- Jewellery and clothing that'll make you look twice by RMIT fashion graduate Verity Copland
- Fine silver jewellery that needs no introduction by Victoria Mason
- Delicate jewellery made from plumbing/teflon tape by White Widow Jewellery (Fresh! 2008 winner Ka Ho Li)
What a line up!
We've had a great time organising this market in partnership with our very generous and accomodating host, the State Library of Victoria and we hope you can make it to the market tomorrow to come support the best and freshest makers in Melbourne at the moment.
To view images of the work that'll be part of the market, click here to be taken to the market's thumbnail gallery. And while you're at it, have you RSVP'd to the Facebook event? Click here to RSVP 'YES!' and help us reach a guestlist of 500 attendees... (supportive yes-es are fine by us too - that's when you actually can't attend, but you say yes anyway because the event is so awesome)
We'd also like to extend a big thank you to our buddies at ThreeThousand for including us in their 'Outs' section in this week's edition of the newsletter.
And a big thank you to SLV for the ad that is in this weekend's A2 section of The Age on page 11.
Craft Hatch @ SLV
Experimedia, State Library of Victoria
Tomorrow, Sat 19 Dec
11am - 4pm
See you there!